Do you know what a visitor sees when they land on your site?
Nooo… I’m not talking about that stunning image of you or that gorgeous product photography.
I’m talking about what they actually see and feel.
Do they see someone who’ll take away their pain and bring relief, joy, comfort, peace?
Do they feel confident, secure, engaged and excited by what you have to offer?
Do they think “This is what I need. Where has this been my whole life?”
Yes, today’s Get More Customers challenge is all about making it ridiculously easy for your customers to buy from you, over and over again.
It’s about finding out how your website is doing its job for you.
After all, if you’re in the online business world, your website is your best salesperson so it must be top of it’s game, right?
Here are 3 ways to find out whether or not your website is ticking the boxes for your prospective customers or clients:
- Ask a prospective “delight-to-serve” customer to use your site and give you their brutally honest feedback. What did they love? Hate? What overwhelmed them? Were they able to find exactly what they needed in just a few clicks?
- Get a free user review done using a site like, Peek. It may not be your ideal customer profile but it will still be a fresh look and some good insights. You can also, ask folks in The Biz Bistro to review your site and give you feedback!
- Get a professional site critique done, like the Coffee N Critique for businesses. We go deep into your site, identify leaks, create conversion-boosting strategies and basically, equip you to turn your site into the sales powerhouse it should be.
There you go. Time for you to get to work and choose 1 of the 3 ways to ensure that your website is wooing and wowing prospects and not turning them off.
Remember to share your learning or your progress with us in The Biz Bistro or on Facebook and Instagram by tagging @contentbistro and using the #getmorecustomers hashtag!
Tomorrow, we’re going to fix a frequently overlooked yet insanely important element of your website to give it even more sales juice!
So, head on over here tomorrow for Day 5 of this 31 Day Get More Customers Challenge.
Missed a challenge? Head here to get all of them.
Get your FREE Copywriting Checklists!
Pop in those details so you can get your writing-weary digits on easy-to-follow and effective-to-use copywriting checklists for sales pages, launches, blog posts and more!
- How to be Productive at Home: 5 Most Effective, Entrepreneur-Friendly Holiday Productivity Strategies
- 5 Easy Ways to Side-Step Productivity Mistakes and Keep Burnout at Bay
- Five Post-Purchase Emails Course Creators Should Send to Improve Student Experience and Increase Sales
- The Ultimate Guide to Service Pricing Strategies for Copywriters Who Want Profitability and Peace-of-Mind