Or maybe you’ve been struggling with keeping up a consistent presence and getting engagement or traffic from temperamental networks, like Facebook?
If so, you’re going to LOVE digging into The Social Spread.
This “feast” of ready-to-use social media updates includes EVERYTHING you need to create an engaged, active and thriving presence on social media. From quotes to interactive questions to contests and giveaways to photo templates to lead generation and blog post sharing updates to product and service offering updates, you’ll find ALL of them and then some here.
Here’s a look at what we have inside
Social Media… Simplified
The Social Spread is what you need when you’re wondering “What should I post?” or when you feel stuck or overwhelmed with everything you need to do in order to run an online business or when you aren’t sure of how to share something without feeling sales-y.
It takes the work out of creating content, day after day.
It makes it simple for you to have a fully crafted social media content calendar for the whole year, with 3 updates everyday, for 5 days a week, 365 days a year. PLUS, it gives you the flexibility to customize the updates so that they’re uniquely you and reflect your ideas, values, vision.
Say Goodbye to Lack of Engagement
One of the reasons most social media profiles suffer from lack of results is because of a lack of engagement.
Let’s face it, we’re all really busy and having to update on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest is just YET another thing to do and more often than not, takes the backseat because of other more important things.
With Social Spread you don’t have to worry about that. You will have an updated profile with minimal to no effort and you will see engagement from your community, because they’ll hear from you more often. Simple.
Free Up Your Time and Save Money
With the holiday season coming up fast, I’m sure many of us could do with a few more hours in the week.
Social Spread gives you that. You don’t have to spend time thinking about what to post. You simply copy-paste or tweak ever so slightly. Not just that, you save on hiring a full-blown social media manager to create and share content for you.
I know, I’m shooting myself in the foot here since it is what I do for a living, but what I’m more passionate about is building communities that are engaged and thriving. You can get Social Spread and give it to your current VA or simply, use a tool like Buffer to schedule a year’s worth of updates with ease!
Pre-Order Now to Save More
Social Spread will be launching on November 6th, 2014. BUT it is open for pre-orders from now till September 25th, 2014.
When you pre-order, you guarantee early delivery, PLUS you get:
1. A super-low price of $69. Never to be offered again. The regular price will be $129, with a limited-time launch price of $99. So, you’re saving $60 on the regular price!
2. An EXCLUSIVE unreleased copy of my next eBook Business Blog Brew: The Smallbiz Owner’s Cuppa Blogging Success -$29 value.
3. A chance to WIN a copy of Content Cookbook and a place in our exclusive members-only mastermind community, Content Café- $199 value.
4. A copy of Social Sizzle: 5 Ingredients to Skyrocket Engagement and Traffic– $39 value. Do the math.
For ONLY $69, you get 600+ ready-to-use social media updates PLUS $68 worth of small business resources to add more sizzle to your online presences PLUS a chance to WIN our premium $199 value Content Cookbook. Yep, no-brainer, I know.
Pre-orders close September 25th, 2014. Finito!
Get your FREE Copywriting Checklists!
Pop in those details so you can get your writing-weary digits on easy-to-follow and effective-to-use copywriting checklists for sales pages, launches, blog posts and more!
- How to be Productive at Home: 5 Most Effective, Entrepreneur-Friendly Holiday Productivity Strategies
- 5 Easy Ways to Side-Step Productivity Mistakes and Keep Burnout at Bay
- Five Post-Purchase Emails Course Creators Should Send to Improve Student Experience and Increase Sales
- The Ultimate Guide to Service Pricing Strategies for Copywriters Who Want Profitability and Peace-of-Mind