A business blog, as I’ve often said, is the cornerstone of any online business. I mean, you may have the largest community on Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram , but you NEED a blog to be the hub.
However, I do understand the struggles of a business owner when it comes to blogging.
“I just don’t have the time”
“I don’t know what to write about”
“ I stare at the blank, white screen and feel frustrated with myself.”
“ I hate thinking of headlines to describe what I want to say.”
Yes, I’ve heard all of these and more.
If you really don’t have the time to blog, then I recommend hiring it out to a business blogger who gets your vision, values and voice. And can put all of it into words that search engines and your readers will love.
Any way, if you do have the time but lack the inspiration and ideas, I have just the fix for you: ready-to-use blogging prompts.
48 of them. Seriously.
If you were to use 4 every month, you’d be set for the next 12 months. Imagine that!
How to Use them:
1. Tweak them to add your industry or niche.
2. Add the relevant # of points that you’d be sharing. I’ve added a few examples to show you what I mean.
3. Write away!
Ready, get, set, blog!
1. # Ways to Reuse a ______________________________
Example: 10 Ways to Reuse a Stash of Cloth Baby Wipes
2. # Best Ways to ________________
Example: 7 Best Ways to Find Time to Do Yoga
3. # Best________________ for Busy People
4. # Simple and Effective Strategies to _____________________
5. The Beginner’s Guide to ______________________________
6. The Quick and Easy Guide to _______________________________
7. # Hacks for ___________________on the Cheap
Example: 27 Hacks for Eating Out and Healthy on the Cheap
8. Budget-friendly Ways to ________________________________________
Example: Budget-friendly Ways to Travel the World
9. Why Your Home Needs a _______________________________________
10. Surprisingly Simple and Cheap Ways to ________________________________________
11. #Mistakes People Make When Buying ________________________________________
12. # Questions to Ask Before _______________________________________________
13. How to Make ___________________________Easy for Everyone
14. What No One Wants You to Know About _____________________________________
15. The Fuss-Free Way to ________________________________
16. How to Save Money When You ________________________________________
17. # Ways to _________________________When Travelling
Example: 13 Ways to Do Yoga When Travelling
18. The Best ____________________ in One Place
19. A Behind-the-Scenes Look at ______________________________________
20. If You Only Had ________________________, What Would You Do with It?
21. How to Fix the Problem with ___________________________________
22. The # Types of ________________________that _______________________
Example: The 48 Types of Post Titles That Drive Readers and Results ;0 See what I did there!
23. # Tips to ______________________ for ______________________
24. The 3-Step Method to __________________________________
25. How to ___________________Without Feeling ______________________
Example: How to Clean the House without Feeling Overwhelmed
26. # Amazing Ways to ____________________That ______________________
27. How to Transform ______________________ in _________________________
28. The Truth About ______________________________
29. How to ________________for your ________________ and Save Money
30. # _______________Mistakes that are Costing You________________________
Example: 25 Bookkeeping Mistakes that are Costing You Money
31. # Exercises to Transform your __________________________
32. How to Use _____________to Create an Impact
33. How I Do ______________ for _____________________
34. How I Make ___________________ and Save Time
35. # Reasons You Lose ______________________ and How to Fix Them
36. # Tips for Busy _______________ to __________________
37. Power Packed Strategies for ____________________
38. What One ____________ Knows About ________________ For _____________
Example: What One Freelancer Knows About Pinterest For Getting Clients
39. How _______________ Can Fire Up Your Inspiration
40. # Ways to Feel Good About _______________
41. Fastest Ways to ________________________
42. # Ways to ___________________ When You’re Feeling _____________________________
43. My Big Mistakes with _____________________ and How You Can Learn From Them
44. # Actions to Take for a ____________________________________
45. # Lessons Learned When _______________________________ for _______________________
Example: 12 Lessons Learned When Cloth Diapering for the First Time
46. The Simple Step-by-Step Process to ____________________________
47. How to Use ____________________ to Make a Difference to your ___________________________
Example: How to Use Cushions to Make a Difference to Your Living Room
48. The Ultimate Guide to ______________________ for ______________________
So, which one are YOU going to write first for YOUR business blog? Go ahead and share the link once you’re done, so we can share it for you as well and help other biz owners get inspired!!
P.S. Want more ready-to-use goodness? Sign up to be notified when The Social Spread launches in September packed with over 600 ready-to-use social media updates!!
Get your FREE Copywriting Checklists!
Pop in those details so you can get your writing-weary digits on easy-to-follow and effective-to-use copywriting checklists for sales pages, launches, blog posts and more!